Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Moving right along...

As usual my life is crazy busy :( Not fun!

This weekend:

Friday visit my sister's boat (she lives on it)
Saturday B's co worker's wedding (black tie)
Sunday run 1/2 marathon in Central Park, Brunch at B's rents!

This weekend is going to BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

I have a bunch to update on and pics to show! The wedding was amazing! So I will show you some pictures to prove it! Last weekend was Easter, it was low key, went to my grandmas for some Italian Easter grub. Friday went out with a group of girlfriends and had way too much wine and food :( I only lose 0.2lbs this week! I deserved that after Friday. Big news is I booked my wedding date and venue!!! So freaking excited! I'll tell you all about it later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment