Pages

Friday, February 24, 2012

Catch Up

Ok, so I have a ton to catch up on ha!

First, let me say that food/weight wise I have been slacking since my engagement. It has been a tad difficult, I haven't lost, but I haven't gained, just working out to maintain which is, well what it is.

I'M ENGAGED! It was all very exciting. I knew I was going on vacation and B and I have been together for about six years, so I was kind of thinking it was going to happen on vacation. Well, he surprised me :) He proposed the Friday before we left. We went to eat at a nice Mexican restaurant, then we walked to get a drink at a bar by Central Park. While walking through Central Park he stopped. I turned around to see why and there he was, not exactly kneeling, but kind of squatting with a ring. It was awkward and cute, just like he is! Afterward I wanted to call everyone I knew of course. He said, no lets just have one drink as Fiancees and then we can start calling. Although I was itching to dial, I agreed it would be nice. When we got to the bar, a super nice bar in Manhattan overlooking all of Central Park, all of our family and close friends where there! He planned to have them all there to celebrate. It was magical and a really fun night.

JAMAICA! I have been to a bunch of islands (Bermuda, Bahamas, Hawaii) and the time we spent in Jamaica was the most relaxing I have ever spent. We stayed in two parts. The first part of the trip we stayed in Negril and the resort was amazing, it is called the Rockhouse, however you really wouldn't want to leave the resort. We were able to jump off cliffs into the ocean, relax, nap, spa it up, the usual. The second place we stayed at, Jake's, was special. It is on the south coast of Jamaica in Treasure Beach which is a farming/fishing area. There were so many farms and the vibe is super relaxed and friendly. You can definitely leave the resort and bike, swim, do anything you want really. We will be going back as soon as time and money allows! I am going to post some pictures soon.

Although Jamaica was amazing, it definitely helped with me being lazy! I got used to doing some swimming, going to our villa and sleeping, waking up eating, swim, sleep, eat, you get the routine. I am going to the gym, but I didn't kick my vacation eating mentality yet. It also doesn't help that it is my (awkward cough) time of the month! Damn you bloating and urges to down candy!

I have a weekend full of family, friends and fitness! I will fill you in on the outcome on Monday! Ciao Bellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment