Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl....of fat!

This week was overall pretty good. Last week I was really strict with tracking and watching, this week I was just as strict with tracking, except for yesterday! Superbowl Sunday!!! In the morning I ate an egg white omelet with tomato, onion and american cheese. Lunch was celery with french onion dip and a small piece of sausage bread (I was at my grams so looking for healthy stuff was tough!). Dinner, well it started off good. My man made amazing Turkey Chili, all fresh ingredients too! Amazing! I had a cup of that over some brown rice. Then all hell broke loose! I had peperoni bread, cheese & crackers, a ton of Buffalo Chicken dip (I did eat that with veggies instead of tortilla chips) and something called puppy chow???? Have you ever heard of it? It is like crack! Here is a recipe and picture. Seriously one of the best sweets I ever had and completely loaded with bad stuff!



For booze I had one glass of Skinny girl Margarita. I must say, I was impressed! I don't usually like margaritas because they are too sweet. This was not over the top sweet and the fact that is low cal is a plus! I would def grab more of that!

I did get a run in this weekend and it felt good, well that was until I showered. Something weird happened. I am pretty sure I was dehydrated. I didn't want to spend $$ on a water bottle (mistake) so I worked out and only took a few dixie cup glasses of water in between my run and bike workouts. After a hot shower, I felt so dizzy and sick that I had to run to the bathroom to vomit!!!! Insanity! I will never do that again! Immediately after I gained somewhat composure I got dressed and headed to the gym cafe and got a water and ate half a peanut butter/banana sandwich. I waited there for a couple of minutes while drinking and eating and felt fine. It is so weird how your body reacts when you do not take care of it correctly. I will always have a large water with me from now on! Lesson learned!

No comments:

Post a Comment