Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

New Family



Here is a picture from Jamaica, just a teaser :) I'll post all about it later on this week!


I had a weekend full of B's family, filled with good and bad sentiments. We had a Christianing and a funeral. It was really good to get to know all of that side of his family, it is huge. I just wish I could have gotten to know an additional member before it was too late.






This is going to be a short post because I'm exhausted and I still have to run tonight. Food wise I did great until the wake and funeral. I also did amazing exercise wise all week except those two days. Unfortunately it was Sunday and Monday so I weighed in and only lost 1.5lbs. I know I should be happy but I really worked so hard all week and I know I was down more on Sunday morning before I ate so much so I'm bitter. Hopefully I can make it back this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment