Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Bachelorette Weekend!

This weekend was just so special! It really makes me cry thinking about how lucky I am to have such amazing friends and family! There was a lot going on this weekend and all of it was just happy and fun. I'm going to show you the weekend in pictures!
Preview of the back of my hair on my trials on Thursday



View from dinner on Friday night, this is the Jersey Shore!



Ha, ha!  A little festive decorating!



A "before" picture



My grandma made that veil for me to celebrate in, so cute!



Crazy bride face!



Smackin the bum!



Towards the end of the night, that is my bum! 

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all my girls for making this girl feel extra special!  I had the best time and now I'm ready to marry my man in 25 days!  

No comments:

Post a Comment