Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Mid Week Runs

I haven't been that great with my mid week runs. I am supposed to do three about 4-5 miles a week. The last two weeks I only did two and they were between 3-5. Now it isn't because I'm not feeling good, it is because I have no freaking time. I really should have really thought about training for a marathon in the midst of my planning/throwing a wedding. The truth is I did think about that, last year! I was engaged and I was going to run the 2012 NYC Marathon. That WAS the plan. Well, plans change and now I'm a mess! The good news is I 100% always get my long run in each weeekend. I have been feeling really good for the most part. I have a slight heel issue, but nothing too crazy. I ran Thursday morning, super fast too. I ran 4 miles in a little under 9 minute mile pace because, you guessed it, I woke up late. I have been having trouble sleeping and my body needs sleep! I am soooooo excited to marry the man and celebrate all night with my friends and family, but I'm telling ya, I am also super excited to go back to a quieter life! A good spot during the week was having dinner with my dad! It was super fun and we had a fabulous meal! I took a picture of my "desert" a cheese plate! I ate the two cheeses to the far left, yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum! Have a great weekend! **update the stupid page isn't working. I think I'm going to start having to blog at home :( I guess I'll have to show you that gorgeous cheese plate another time!

No comments:

Post a Comment