Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Groundhog Day Blister

Did anybody see Ground hog's Day with Bill Murray?  Well I am pretty sure I am reliving the same blister over and over again.  I got a blister on my long run this weekend, gross alert, I popped it and let it heal on up then on Monday Whamo blister is back, rinse and repeat.  Well this am I did my four miles and there she was all riped and ready after my run.  I am going to hit up CVS and get a serious bandage so that puppy will be on it's merry way already. 

My run this am was beautiful, so nice out and clear.  It was a great way to start the day, but a late one :)  I had 6:15 on the alarm, and I snoozed until 6:30, but the time I was up and out the door it was 6:43, sigh.  I did my mileage but had no down time after the run so I left for work with complete red face and still hot even after my shower.  What are ya going to do, waking up earlier than 7 is not my forte, although in my defense waking up after 8am is unheard of for me.  7-730am is my go to time.  I must say it is nice to see the miles adding up on my count.  I didn't update it on Monday so I have my long run and two short runs added today, wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment