Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Heat Wave!

I woke up at 6am today to try and beat the heat....FAIL!

I still managed to run my 4 miles, but I really felt bad after.  My body definitely has a bad reaction to bad heat.  It is supposed to rain tonight and tomorrow am, so hopefully it will cool off.  I have to do 3 tomorrow.  I am actually hoping it will be raining tomorrow so I can cool off as I run.  I will let you know how it goes.  If it is raining, I will be busting out my old sneaks :) 

Here are some pictures from the Warrior Dash I did this weekend!  Again, it was really so much fun!


This is me and B pre race:


This is all of my friends pre race:


Feeling good on the walk to the start:


Post race glow????


Hosed off, B is hydrating (with beer ha)


Yeah we are some tough cookies ha!



No comments:

Post a Comment