Pages

Monday, May 20, 2013

Feeling like a woman!

I got my hair done this weekend!

What do you think?

I lightened it up just a bit!  A perfect bit!   I'm going to do it one more time before the wedding.  It is crazy how great your hair looks when you leave a salon!  I wish that I had some hair style skills!  I loved the lighted up look and am so happy I did it.  It kind of took a long time, but worth it 100%.  I feel like such a W.O.M.A.N. when I leave the salon.  My hair has bounce, I don't cringe when I see a reflection of myself on the way home!  I wish I can harness that feeling and look forever! 

I do have girlfriends that look great, pretty much 100% of the time I see them.  They get up early, take their time getting ready.  Blow dry their hair with a round brush, put make up on, the whole shibang.  They look great, really they do.  I wish I had that in me sometimes.  I just don't.  I don't even wear makeup really (example the picture above).  I am not one of those naturalists either.  I do think make up and getting done up is beautiful and more importantly it makes you feel beautiful.  That being said, I'm really nervous to get my make up done the day of my wedding.  The last time I got it done was for my sister’s wedding and it scared the crap out of me.  I know it looked really pretty, but I felt like a Kardashian, like a clown.  I didn't feel like myself.  Wanting to look beautiful for my wedding is important, but I still need to look like myself.  My poor make up girl, I will probably have to do a million trials! 

Other than that my weekend was uneventful in the best way!  B and I met up with my old work friends on Friday, so fun!  Saturday I did my hair and we went to dinner and Sunday we did brunch with his parents.  I did get the wedding stuff I wanted to get done this weekend completed too.  All in all a great weekend if you ask me, despite the crappy weather!  Also, the "stuff" is gone and we are back on track!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment