Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Happy!

I'm happy today!

It is so beautiful in NY & one of my favorite bloggers, Elle, on priorfatgirl.com is back from a hiatus!  I love the way she writes! 

I kind of binged at Chipolte today at lunch.  I get a veggie salad which is good, but about 25% of the time I also get chips and guacamole....fail.  Anyway, I'm full and completely hyper from too much diet coke, but ready to finish up the day! 

Even though I ate bad at lunch I have been eating very healthy at dinner.  Check out this concoction.  I am not sure if any of you have tasted or tried to cook Kasha, but it is delicious.  To me it has a rice, quinoa texture with a wheat/barely taste, but I cook it in veggie broth and it absorbs the flavor pretty easily.  It might not look like much, but it was so good and filling.  I picked up some mixed veggies on the way home, likely sauteed them in a little bit of olive oil and mixed the prepared kasha and veggies.  I made B pasta/chicken in pesto sauce, but was feeling veggies and grains!



Don't hate, appreciate!

My weekend is low key, so I plan on soaking up the rays!  Have a happy/healthy everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment