Pages

Friday, July 26, 2013

9 and feeling so alive

Yesterday I woke up to a doggy that wanted a walk!  It was 6am and I was going to sleep in a bit and do a 2.5mile run, but Clyde was by my bed and I figured I owed him a good walk. The weather was chilly, in a good way, so we went for a couple miles.  I snapped this pic right before we left!

Look at him just eyeing up his leash!

I skipped my run, but hey like I have said before life happens and you have to work around it.  I walked about an hour with him that morning and then walked an additional amount in NYC, took the stairs instead of the escalator (major stairs people) and just put in little exercise here and there.

I am going camping this weekend and leaving super early Saturday morning, so I decided I needed to get my long run in this morning (Friday).  My alarm went off at 5am and thank god, it was still chilly!  I felt great, ran my 9 miles without a hitch and finished running to the bathroom!  There you have it, 9 miles is my marker of when I have to go to the bathroom!  The good news is there are plenty of areas I can stop and I know where they are from last year when my mileage adds up even higher!




Just finished 9.12 miles at 9.36 minute mile pace!

Although I am super tired, I am feeling really good today.  Soreness is at a minimum and the only ache I have is in my heel.  I am going to look into it and see what I can do, but I do not think I can do much.  Have a happy and healthy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment