Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Holy Yogurt!


I have never been a fan of grabbing yogurts for breakfast. Actually I don't like breakfast that much at all, however since I started being more healthy I eat breakfast every morning. Usually it is two slices of multi grain toast with one tablespoon of peanut butter (6WW+ points). Well I really want to maximize my points later. I love lunch and dinner so using 6 points early is bothering me. Yesterday I had Raisin Bran with 1/2 cup skim milke (5 points) and it was good but not amazing. This morning I reached for a Greek Yogurt. Soooooo yummy! I have never had the non fat blueberry on the bottom Chobani Yogurt, I have tried other brands of fat free and I didn't like them. This one is a horse of a different color! Best part is that it is only 3 points! Wahoo! I am not sure what I'm going to do for lunch, probably chicken noodle soup and toast maybe. I need a carb at lunch!

Last night for activity I was kind of lame. I went for a long walk with my dog and boyfriend, so it wasn't high intensity but it felt good and it was after dinner so it was nice to do something after eating. I usually go to the gym after work so I eat when I go home and kind of just lay around. Tonight I plan on going to the gym and doing a run/walk plan. One hour on the treadmill one mile run, one mile walk. I will have time so I'm going to try and get some arm lifts in and I really need to start doing abs. It is weird as I'm losing weight my stomach is one of the first places I lose but I never work it out. I really hate doing abs because I am so weak. Legs, no problem, arms, I can push myself, abs, bleh. Once I get down to 170 I'm going to start taking the abs classes offered at the gym. I know I probably won't be able to do most of the activity at first, but I really want to be strong for the marathon.

Food wise I have been good. This week I am going to track EVERYTHING to see if there is a difference. Since last week I shit the bed and didn't lose (or gain thank god) even though I definitely was eating bad on the weekend, I want to give the program my all this week. Hopefully seeing the number go down will make me be more accountable for tracking!

Until tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment