Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Just not feelin it

I didn't run last night.  It was a measly 4 miles, but I couldn't do it.  It wasn't the weather, or any soreness, just some good old fashion laziness.  Instead, I put on my comfy clothes and did some arm lifts with my 5 pound weights, some crunches and stretching.  I will say the stretching felt great. 

Food wise was ok.  I had an english muffin with reduced fat natural peanut butter for breakfast, a low cal salad for lunch (I get it chop't and opt out for dressing since it gets all juicy from chopping), sorbet for snack, black bean veggie burger, baked sweet potato fries & some salad for dinner.  After dinner, well I had a bag of light popcorn and some fruit snacks.  I was super full but continued to eat.  I am thinking that because there was no run and I did it purposely, I mentally wanted to go nuts on eating.  I can't say 100%, but I am thinking that was what happened.

Well tonight I am making fresh pesto sauce with our own home grown basil!  So excited!  I'm going to have it over whole wheat pasta with some chopped cherry tomatoes.  Tomorrow is my long run.  I will be up at the nice and early time of 5am again.  It is supposed to be cool, so I'm hoping for a nice easy run.  Apple picking with good friends and then a BBQ festival in JC is to follow!  All booze free and will be doing a ton of activity.  I am really hoping to get to the 160s by next Wed.  That would be amazing!  I have a great Sunday planned too!  Going to take Clyde to an awesome easy hiking area in Montclair, NJ where they let the dogs hike off leash.  It is definitely his favorite thing to do, then going home for some football.  GO JETS!!!  I'm making Turkey Chili with some fix'ns I got when I had a layover in Phoenix.  I plan to take many photos this weekend.  I definitely need to up my photo blogging :)

No comments:

Post a Comment