Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

What's the weather like?

Every night before I am supposed to run B asks me what time do you need the alarm on for.  My response 90% of the time is "What is the weather like tomorrow?"  That pretty much determines the time I get up.  If it will be cooler, I'll sleep in and run right after work.  If it's going to be hot as balls, I wake my arse up early and get it done in the a.m. before work.  Well as you probably guessed from all my anti hot weather I have been getting up early a lot the last couple of weeks!

Yesterday was cool enough to hold out though.  It was fun, I did a quick 4 miler with my best friend and caught up on whatever we missed during the last two weeks!  I also got some hills up in there, it is becoming quite the usual I am proud to say. 

I have total anxiety about tomorrows run.  It's 17 miles and I mapped it out yesterday.  I think seeing it on the map just gave me the hibby jibbies.  The worst part was I have anxiety about 17.  I'm going to have to do an additional 9 more miles after this weekends long run on D-Day.  I'm scared.  There is pretty much nothing more I can say about it right now.  Hopefully I will have a magical run that will make me feel better about the whole thing.  I will let you know on Monday.  I am waking up 5am to beat the heat and to just get it over with!

On a super happy note the scale is starting to turn.  I weigh in on Roni's Weigh every Wed. and I have been pretty stable the last two weeks.  Well this am I saw a big drop!  I did have my woman issue this week so I am hoping that I just had some extra poundage that kept me the same in water and now that I'm finished the actual drop shows.  I am super stoked to weigh in next Wed and hopefully it will be even lower than what I got to this a.m.!  I am not going to say what it is because I don't ant to jinx it until I know it is a real loss, but I'm optimistic.  I have been busting my but running and just waiting to see the tide turn! 

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment