Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Mini Vacation

I took one!

Last Thursday I boarded a plane to Hollywood!  One of my best friends moved out there two years ago and another very close friend moved out there almost a decade ago.  I visited LA about 6 or 7 years ago when my first friend moved out there and was not impressed.  I will have to say that I am very happy I went out again.  It was beautiful and so much fun.  Now, this trip was possibly lame in some peoples minds since we did not go out for a night at a bar/club/what-have-you once, but it was really an amazing experience!

Ok, so day one, I arrive around 9:30am LA time, and another one of my besties (besties sister) arrived right before me.  We left the airport and headed to the Malibu Mountains.  I really do not know where my friend took us.  Well I do not know the name of the trail, however, it was a tough hike.  In total it was around 2-3 hours of ups and downs with amazing views and even a waterfall!  After the hike, we hit up the Reel Inn.  It was amazing!  So fresh and a really laid back vibe.  I had fish tacos and they were to die for!

I am on my way out the door, so I'm going to show you some amazing pictures (only a teaser) but I will talk about Friday-Monday tomorrow.  My run, well lets just say I did it but it was not a very pleasant experience.  Way too sunny!  Until tomorrow!


This is after a hike in Zuma Beach



Another Zuma Beach post hike picture, it actually reminded me of Hawaii



Me and one of my besties at one of the most amazing gardens I will tell you all about tomorrow!  So excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment