Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

Friday and I'm in love

I love the Cure song, It's Friday and I'm in Love.  I am not sure if that is even the name of the song, but that is definitely the chorus!  I love Fridays, especially when it's so beautiful out! 

I have been doing my 100 crunches and my eating has been really great.  I have kind of been avoiding the scale because I just want to focus on eating well and exercising and just weigh in to myself next week.  I think, sometimes, when I lose I give myself a free pass to eat anything I want and that should not be the case at all!

Last night was the NFL draft, we watch it together and discuss the picks.  It was really fun and this is what I look like when I watch the draft:


Jammies and Wine!  Now that is how you watch a draft!

I have a great weekend planned with plenty of outdoor activities!  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment